Lyte is a rapidly growing product company expanding our team of talented engineers at our Minsk office. We are looking for
Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join us.
Lyte’s technology is product driven solutions for the music and live events industry, including top global live events like Coachella and Burning Man. We are increasingly expanding our global reach by supporting global world tours and more events outside of the United States. Ideal candidates would value working for a results oriented company and seeing immediate use of their work.
Headquartered in the USA with established offices in San Francisco, New York, and Minsk, Lyte is a globally distributed company with employees across the US, Canada and Australia. Our established Minsk office is centrally located at the heart of the city on Internatsionalnaya street. We work remotely at the moment due to the pandemic, but the office is open.
The ideal candidate is:
- Passionate about automation, infrastructure as code, immutable infrastructure, and CI/CD
- Excited to craft tooling that enables other teams to quickly and reliably deliver software
- Looking to do "work that matters."
- An excellent debugger, problem solve, investigator
- A believer that systems operation is a software problem
- Scheduling and maintaining application’s deployment and release CI/CD pipelines
- Monitoring and maintaining the Development, Testing/QA, Staging and Production environments
- Working closely with team members to improve existing systems with better performance and automation
- Participating in on-call/on-demand network, server and database support
- Measuring system performance and release quality, reducing the cost of failure by failing fast, and fixing fast.
For our employees we compensate:
- Medical services (a contract with "LODE" center)
- Tickets to live events (concerts, festivals, theatre performances)
- Education (IT and language courses)
Also we offer:
- Flexible working hours and vacation policy
- A mature team of people who realize that work life balance requires rigor, discipline, and internal organization.
- Creative and product driven environment. If you have an interesting engineering idea, we are open to discussing it and potentially acting on it
- 6 sick days per year
- Bonus program for significant events in employees' life
- Awesome opportunities to occasionally interact with all walks of life in the music industry.